Cryptic Dekaron

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM application

SoayC

My GM application Empty My GM application

Post by SoayC Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:38 am

Name : Jhake

Position : GM

Why you want to be in the staff : I'm applying for this position because I want to make this server one of the best . I want to be a part of this great Cryptic Dekaron staff...but you decide Smile

What will We Expect from you :Im Making some Even'ts & Catching Hacker on game also im helpfulness xd

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : Yes im not spawn some items if i make alt char but Exp , Dils . etc can do it only but German items i can't do that ! thats my opinion only

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do :I Warm him / he if he/she continue Spamming in another map or i will jailed in 1 week as a Punish !

If a player is Hacking what will you do : Warm him/her , if he /she continue Hacking on game i well jailed him or IP banned !

If a player is Scamming what will you do :Warm him / her if he /she contunue Scamming on GAME i will Jailed him in 2 week's

Language You Speak : Tagalog , English

Previous Experience :i have some greath Experience, i want to help the server to function according to the Rules . I know verry well the server so you can feel comportable and can answer any question you have player's !
    Other information about you :hi im Jhake im 19 years old im kind , honest , Carefull & Greatfull ! im really love Dekaron GAME

Last edited by SoayC on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 am