Cryptic Dekaron

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM] Application

YourMother
    YourMother

[GM] Application Empty [GM] Application

Post by YourMother Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Name : Chrisse Nilsson

Position : Game Master [GM]

Why you want to be in the staff : Cause I think I got alot more to offer to this server as an member of the staffs then a normal player.

What will We Expect from you : alot, I'll help at forums as much as in-game, I'm pretty good at site making, html coding and such things, I can get you a pretty nice site.

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : of course, i'm trustable, Felix knows that.

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do : I'll give him a warning, and if he keeps spamming then it's jail

If a player is Hacking what will you do : Ban and ss for proof

If a player is Scamming what will you do : give him a warning and make him give the items back , second time jail

Language You Speak : Swedish, English, some german

Previous Experience : Been playing dekaron for like 6 years now, been playing since 2Moons, have been GM on Death-Dekaron, Verendum Dekaron and Immortal dekaron. Have been {MOD} on FirstImpulse Dekaron, Dekaron-Infinite, Crystal dekaron but hade some issues with an admin so was mod for a like a day then I quit and some other servers that i've forgot the name of. I've also had an own server with my brother but it never realy got dedicated cause of not having time for it.

Other information about you : I'm very easy to get long with, very social and likes to help as much as I can. Wanna know anything more then it's just to ask Smile

Best Regards
    - Chris/MrChrisse aka YourMother

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 pm