Cryptic Dekaron

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM]Application or [DEV]Application

sultan2010
    sultan2010

[GM]Application or [DEV]Application Empty [GM]Application or [DEV]Application

Post by sultan2010 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Name :Sultan

Position :[GM] or [DEV]

Why you want to be in the staff :well i wana make the game better and fun and make events and help the server to grow and help every player and do my best and i was a Onwer of my own dekaron its was a12 and i know dds and some etcs and adobo photoshop and db and sql and i will do all in my power to make the server better without hackers and help new memebers and tell them what map they should lvl and tell the a easy rules.

What will We Expect from you: i will catch hackers and scammers and help members and will stay 8hours online in game and forums and make events and do everything that i can to make   [Cryptic Dekaron] and better game for everyone and help Players any time and where and i played dekaron for 7years and i got experience as a GM & DEV & Admin i know all the commands and everything and i will make a videos and upload in youtube events so ppl can watch it and play the game and i will make a installer for the game too.

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do : Give them a warning if they keep doing it he will be banned for 24h.

If a player is Hacking what will you do :First of all i will make a video for prove if he got problems and banned him for life and i will check his ip if his same ip that hacked many times or 2 times he will be ip banned.

If a player is Scamming what will you do :Well i will get the items back to the items onwer and banned the scammer.

Language You Speak :Arabic,English king 

Previous Experience :well like i said i got experience as a GM & DEV & Admin like i said i know all the commands and events and i played alot of p server and 2moons and i know what events is good and what should i do for a player and i know dds & and fix some things.

Other information about you :Well I love dekaron and love helping ppl out and  i know a a little of vb programing & i like playing bounce bounce Rolling Eyes Arrow Arrow Arrow 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thank You Very Much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I  appiled on ration but they said they dont need staff atmVery Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked 
    ~Sultan

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm