Cryptic Dekaron

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunichiwa GM/MOD Application

jeson123

Kunichiwa GM/MOD Application Empty Kunichiwa GM/MOD Application

Post by jeson123 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Name:Kunichiwa RealName:Alexon Tapia

Position:GM/MOD

Why you want to be in the staff : because i want to improve the server and to make players fun playing Cryptic since it doesnt have much PPL play ATM. <3
    What will We Expect from you:I will do my best to make this server fun and enjoy and i will make this server on top.. Smile

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items:I will not give items on my alt char and i will not open my alt char when my GM char online...

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do :I Will give warning to char and if he/she do it again i will send him/her to the jail..

If a player is Hacking what will you do : I will band his/her char and band his/her IP...

If a player is Scamming what will you do :The best way is ban him and give back what he stolen
    to the owner, and i will also warn the owner not to trust anybody,easily.

Language You Speak :English,Tagalog

Previous Experience :I have a exp becoming a GM and its a lot of fun if you help any char making some events.. <3

Other information about you :Im friendly,joker and talk with sense and more.

Thank you Very Much! More power Cryptic! I love you I love you Please Choose The Best for You and you can trust to this position..

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 pm