Cryptic Dekaron

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

GM/MOD Application Made By Unexpected

unexpected
    unexpected

GM/MOD Application Made By Unexpected Empty GM/MOD Application Made By Unexpected

Post by unexpected Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Name : Raymond . ING : Unexpected
    Position : [GM] / {MOD}
    Why you want to be in the staff : I want to be in staff to support this server , to make this server get big !
    What will We Expect from you : You will expect a very experienced person within dekaron.
    Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : Ofc I will be legit , and also loyal .
    If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do : I will tell him to not spam or go to jail. And if he is advertising another server I will ban him direct.
    If a player is Hacking what will you do : I will ban that motherfucker.
    If a player is Scamming what will you do : I tell him to give the stuff back if not jail direct.
    Language You Speak : Swedish , English , and a lil deutsch
    Previous Experience :I have owned my own dekaron private server before with my brother, but i closed it cuz i didn't have time for it . And i have been GM on a couple of other servers before , and the servers are Dekaron Verendum Dekaron Immortal and Death Dekaron. I have been playing dekaron private servers for like 3 years now , before i played global dekaron for like 2 years so im very experienced . I have been working with dekaron servers for a long time now.
    Other information about you : Well ,I got lots of experience in GFX and Moderating too I can code css, html , php codes and images. I am very loyal and friendly , I love to help out and I'm very social if ya got any more questions just ask me !
    And one more thing I got 2 brothers who playing this server they are [GM]DanZ and YourMother
    some pics from old servers and my own server! no advertising the servers are down now !
    GM/MOD Application Made By Unexpected Sgst
    GM/MOD Application Made By Unexpected Ha44
    I have been modding stuffs like wings and costumes and effects etc. It have been a while ago I worked with moderatings , But here is my latest work it's a new glow effect made by me called star glow :
    GM/MOD Application Made By Unexpected 19u
    [CoAdmin]Proud

GM/MOD Application Made By Unexpected Empty Re: GM/MOD Application Made By Unexpected

Post by [CoAdmin]Proud Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Accepted as {MOD}.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 am