Cryptic Dekaron

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

iZick
    iZick

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by iZick Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:38 am

Name :
    I'm Ezekiel also known as iZick in game (Before Wipeout)

United State, Hawaii, Maui (20°48′N 156°20′W)

Position :
    Game Master [GM]

Can you answer questions in game correctly?
    Yes.
    Why do you want to be in the staff?
    I want to be a part of the staff members because, I think I can be great at hosting events, teaching those who violate the rules, and so I could offer more to the community as a staff member rather than being a normal player (don't get the wrong idea, I love being a normal player as well).
    What will we expect from you?
    You can expect many things from me such as, a friendly guy who have been playing Dekaron since 2008, I have experience of becoming a GM on my Brother's friend, but never on a dedicated server, but you can expect me to be very professional on my work. Although I can't give all my time on playing all day, because I'm also a student, but I will try my best to be online whenever I find my time around my days.
    Will you be legit and not spawn your alt character(s) items?
    There is no doubt, I would not do such a crime.
    If a player is spamming in a map what will you do?
    There's many solution to solve this, like using an announcement to warn everyone to not spam or they will be jailed for a day or longer, or whisper that specific player a warning and with a second warning of spending in jail for a day or longer.
    If a player is Hacking what will you do?
    I have "Fraps" (a game/applications video recording program), It will depends of what type of proof needed for a specific hack. If banning system rules says that video proof is needed in order to ban a hacker, I will do so, if a screen shot, I will do so as well. If a player in any way using a hacking program, there's is no questioning that he/she will be ban permanently.
    If a player is scamming what will you do?
    If there's a way to retrieve the scammed items I will try to recover them and give it to its rightful owner and for the player who scam will be spending hes/her life on jail. If they were trading something that breaks the rule such as selling items for real money, both will be banned permanently but as for the buyer will only spend 48 hours or so on jail as a warning.
    Language You Speak :
    I prefer speaking English
    Previous Experience :
    Like I mentioned earlier, I have been a GM, yet I know myself I need more of a bit of a teaching. Perhaps you can test me.
    Other information about you :
    I think I'm great at designing stuff, I'm actually a pretty good artist myself. Also I'm a senior high school student so time will be a war for me. It will be up for you to decide whether I'm fit to be part of your staff or not. I'm sorely applying.

I leave you my skype name, if you found this application incomplete and need more data about me, contact me and I will answer as soon as possible.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 am