Cryptic Dekaron

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM staff aplication

Thow

GM staff aplication Empty GM staff aplication

Post by Thow Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:24 am

Name : Lucas Roch Lveiso

Position: South

Why you want to be in the staff : Primero place to show my ability to help the server in any situation , no perks .

What will We Expect from you : You can not expect that 'll help nimguem , I will not give items or something I'm very friendly .

Will you be Legit and Not your spawn alt Char Items : First nor will I create char normal on I'll be busy at GM , but if I have will be totally secret and already more he 'll help with my GM .

If a player is spamming in the Map what will you do: First I will check if he is violating the rules . then I will warn stop. 2 apply maximum penalty ban char or prison for a specified time depending on the citation .

If a player is hacking what will you do: Applies maximum penalty as already quoted above

If a player is Scamming what will you do: Applies maximum penalty as already quoted above

Language You Speak : English, Spanish , Portuguese .

Previous Experience : I already was GM in dekaron Nemesis ZAN , Dekaron Revolution , already had my own server and know how to secure a server with anti DDos .

Other information about you : I know enough to help this little server for a day to be number 1 .
    advise his client to change ..
    Thow

GM staff aplication Empty Re: GM staff aplication

Post by Thow Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:27 am

I left the staff of ZAN and Nemesis by razaoes personal faleseu give my mother was forced to leave office
    Thow

Post by Thow Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:28 am

to give attention to my brothers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 am