Cryptic Dekaron

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for [GM]

toyti999

Applying for [GM] Empty Applying for [GM]

Post by toyti999 Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:32 am

Name : ganjasaurus Real name: Donnell Marquez

Position : [GM]

Why you want to be in the staff : I'm playing for almost 5 years of dekaron and I want to experience one thing in my life. That is becoming a GM of one server. To serve players as much as I can, Make the serve better and fun and of course make it popular to people.

What will We Expect from you : I'll do my best to make players have fun on server. Like making some fun events and be friendly to them. I will also catch hackers and help on solving problems. Online 8 hours a day to maintain good climate on the server.

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : Of course I will not use my alt and give my alt items. Because being a GM is not abusing what you have but enjoying on helping other players and I will server them better.

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do : I will give that person a warning and if they keep doing it I will talk to him and give me a good reason not to ban him/her.

If a player is Hacking what will you do : Every case of hacking needs a proof. So i will make a proof like video/SS and if it is a good reason to ban him then i will ban him.

If a player is Scamming what will you do :The best way is ban him and give back what he stolen to the owner, and i will also warn the owner not to trust anybody,easily.

Language You Speak :English,Tagalog. Wink 

Previous Experience : I don't have any exp on becoming a GM or any staff position and I chose this server because I know this server will grow and become popular and I want to help this server as much as i can. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Other information about you : I'm friendly just PM me on game and let's talk anything if I'm not busy. I love dekaron as much as I love the person that is good to me.cheers 

Thank you Very Much! More power Cryptic! I love you I love you

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 am